Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankful for Family {personal post}



Thanksgiving weekend ~ so many things to be thankful for!
My whole family gathered in Kimberley for the first time since my parents relocated. We had more than just the holiday weekend to celebrate. Birthday celebrations, were in order, as my dad turned 65 this weekend! As well, my parents will be celebrating 37 years of marriage on Oct. 19th. It was great to have so many laughs. Still getting used to chasing after my little one. We all enjoyed lazing around mom and dad's cozy little rental house, and just enjoying being all under one roof (all dogs included).
Family is what I'm most thankful for....I'm very blessed.





1 comment:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous family session~ what a treat for you to have everyone together at such a beautiful place and time of the year.

    <3L

    ReplyDelete