Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fall family sessions {with gratitude}



Fall 2015. It was busy! Busy in business & busy in my family life. My little girl started kindergarten and I took on more work at Bijou salon (I've been a hairstylist for 14 years now). I also enjoyed doing lots of photo sessions with the amazing fall weather we had!! I seem to be updating my facebook page and instagram account (LisaSeyfriedPhotography) regularly, and the blog had to sit and wait. Can't do it all sometimes. So I figured I would do a post with a variety of images from my fall family sessions. Some you may have seen on my other accounts, and some may be new to you. I really do love capturing family sessions. Regardless of the time of year, there is something about capturing that point in your child's life. It is so special. Whether it is a goofy face, or silly smile...their spirit shines through...and those faces change so quickly with time....it's just a special part of my job to capture that point in time. With Gratitude to all that support me! xo Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment