Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trade Roots ~ 545 Herald St. Victoria, BC~



My Cousin Christos and his wife Carla have opened up a new store - Trade Roots {Victoria, BC}. I was so excited to hear from Christos, and was happy to be asked to help take some pictures of there new digs.
I was like a kid in a candy shop....drooling over every piece. They have something for everyone. From beautiful colorful antique Chinese furniture, to industrial, modern.... jewelery, hand blown glass, imported coffee....just to list a few. Water color artist Sandhu Singh is currently show casing beautiful paintings for sale.
Having to pick just one favorite....absolutely impossible! I left with a 80 year old wooden rice measure, and I can't wait to use it for an upcoming newborn shoot!
So excited for you both....




No comments:

Post a Comment